Skip to main content

Interruption of Studies

Effective Fall 2019: After an absence of two semesters, up to three years, students seeking readmission must file a Graduate Application for Readmission with the Office of Graduate Admissions. 

Following an absence of three or more years, previously matriculated graduate students must reapply to the College by submitting a new application. Upon re-acceptance into the program, the curriculum year and time limit for earning a master's degree will be reset and updated to the current semester. Students must then adhere to the current curriculum plan and policy standards. Any coursework older than seven years from the current term of re-acceptance into the master's degree program will not count towards the degree curriculum. 

Students who have been absent for over seven years may not reapply to an incomplete program. See Seven Year Inactivity policy.

Non-matriculated graduate students must reapply to the College by submitting the Graduate Application for Non-Degree Admission and pay the application fee following an absence from the College of any length.

Interruption of Studies Prior to Fall 2019

For previous bulletins click here