Skip to Main Content
Navigated to Registration in Courses at Other CUNY Colleges.

Registration in Courses at Other CUNY Colleges

Matriculated graduate students may take courses at other CUNY colleges with the permission of the Graduate Program Adviser or department chair and from the Office of Graduate Studies. (See Courses Taken on Permit.) Permits and details regarding their use may be obtained from the Office of the Registrar, Shuster Hall, Room 112. Students must also contact the host college with regard to registration requirements. Graduate students from other CUNY colleges who wish to register at Lehman must file a non-matriculant application with the Office of Graduate Admissions (Shuster Hall, Room 150) and submit a permit from the Registrar of the home college.

The admission fee is waived for students attending Lehman College on permit.