Skip to Main Content
Navigated to General Appeals.

General Appeals

For a waiver of any of the College's regulations pertaining to graduate study, a student may petition the Graduate Studies Committee. Appeals are granted only for compelling reasons. To launch an appeal, students must submit a completed appeal form, available from the Office of Graduate Studies (Shuster Hall, Room 279), including a complete explanation of the issues involved and any relevant supporting documents. Supporting documents may include birth certificates, death certificates, letters from physicians, letters of support from faculty, and any documents that bear upon the case in question.